July 11, 2009

How can a woman not love the Lord??

  • He is a gentleman
  • He is confident
  • He is a provider and protector
  • He is rich and powerful
  • He owns everything; there is nothing He wouldn't do for me
  • He perfects all things concerning me
  • He anticipates my wants and needs
  • Every day He tells me and shows me how much He loves me
  • I don't have to perform in order to earn His love
  • He keeps all of his promises
  • No one can influence His opinion of me
  • He is the ultimate intimate partner
  • He can't 'disown' me because I am a part of Him
  • He prepares a table before me (Selah)
  • He covers me and doesn't expose me
  • He wrote His loving words down so that I'll never forget how He feels about me!

NOW THAT'S LOVE!!! Any man, who wants pointers on how to love a woman, should study GOD! Wake up every day and thank God for being the best 'man' in your life! Each and everyone one of us is going through tough times right now, but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can. Keep the faith!


Let's continue to pray for one another. The Prayer ~

Father, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and those I care deeply for, who are reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of your love and power. Holy Spirit, I ask you to minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through your grace. Where there is a need, I ask you to fulfill their needs.. Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings. In Jesus' precious name, Amen

1 comment: