January 14, 2009

Here I am, once again~

Jerry is still in Intensive Care at Emory in Atlanta, GA and has a blood infection and pneumonia!! And here I am in Tennessee!! Makes me want to scream, but I am sure it bothers my sweet Ann even more cause she isn't allowed out of the house!! So, the words of my Momma came back to me today. She used to say, "I cried because I had no shoes, til I met a man who had no feet!" So, there are always those that are in a worse place/shape than we are and to count our blessings. So, once again, "I look up to you, Lord! Please forgive my whining, complaining and pettiness......I love you, Lord!"

My dear sweet hubby, Gary, sent me this email and I hope this comes through so you can see it......I think it's fantastic!! Enjoy!!

http://www.greatdanepromilitary.com/Life/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment